Monday, August 3, 2009

99 Problems..............

So, the last we...err I spoke I applied to another job - in town. The principal emailed me on Friday, asking for more info. :) It would such an odd feeling landing a job in town and living in my house this fall.

I am almost over my Ch.2 hurdle on my paper. I ran right through the Ch.1 hurdle.

I am almost finished with the list of things to do around the house. What to do when I am finished. Last week, while getting some rotten boards off the garage I put a hammer into my hand. Oddly, that stuff doesn't bother my much. Later that night........ I got three stitches in the back room at my PT job. WOW. Parts of that event did not tickle.

It was such a nice day yesterday that I stood in my backyard and decided to add to the garden. Yup, I added another 100+ sq ft. What can I say? The grass looks like crap and the gardens make me feel good.

This is a short note for people with no time to get to the end of the long ones.

I leave Wednesday for my summer fishing trip with the guys. AS always, it will be a memorable time together.

No comments: