Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wandering, but not lost

Having just deleted the entry I had just written, I will keep this short.

2009 was an amazing year for me, and I pray that the positive of that year continues to follow me - or me it.

It was a poor year for resolutions, my life was just spinning around a bit to much to focus at times. I do have three for this year - two of which I will share at this point.
1. Reading the Bible, again. I need to work on a quiet time and make a point of taking time for this in the coming year.
2. My health. For the good part of the last 5-6 months my back has gotten the best of me. It really grabs hold of being able to function properly. It hurt to walk, sit be active - you name it. This also encompasses the rest of my health. Knocking on 40's door, and already having my 20 year reunion in a year has got me thinking that I am getting older.

My third one will be shared in time. I am not trying to be aloof, but if it blows up I would like to keep it to myself. It is being creative in new ways and doing something more with what God has blessed me with.

In this up coming year my posts, at times, will become less personal in ways and more about certain things i.e. thoughts on books I am reading, things I am enjoying, links to things that have grabbed my attention. My own stories tend to run a little dry.

Blessing to you, and yours, at the beginning of this new decade.

No comments: