Thursday, June 25, 2009

How do you get rid of baggage?

I think I have been home for four weeks. I was surprised that after two weeks I just wanted out, but now after four I can honestly say - I am ready to wrap up the Minnesota chapter. Who knew? Please give me the benefit of the doubt, it is not one thing, it is not a girl - but it is just a feeling.

I have a list of things to do BUT I do not want to do any of them because I have a feeling of what comes next. In the next three days I will have finished the kitchen, staining the fence, painting the garage?? and have the hole in my house figured out. Yes, I have a hole. I tore out a basement window, and the replacement window was just a tich small. I currently have Budda holding back the force of weather from coming into my house.

Had a killer card game last weekend. Great group of guys, but missing some regulars. I should have won, but as usual last interest. It was a night of laughs, ribs, G&Ts, Whiskey neat, hard punches and memories. Next game is July 11ish if you are interested.

I had a CRAZY night this week. I have baby birds outside my backdoor and I wanted them gone. Have you ever willed something to happen? Then it did. So, Monday night I walked out my back door and heard this odd noise. I looked down and saw a very small baby bird. IN BARE feet I had stepped on it. Yup, freaked out. A couple minutes later my hand was bloody - yup, freaked out. I AGAIN stepped on the bird. The Horror!! The next day I came home after a long day and there was THREE more baby birds on the back stoop!! Dear Lord - WHY?? I used paper to push them into the yard. To hear the noise of dying animals is SO unnerving. I think one was still alive today. JW said to step on it - I said I would give him a dollar to step on it.

I had an unrelationship die this past week. There has been this girl that has always done something to me, and well....reality set in. All I can say is that with what I brought to the 'table' I could not move forward. This is a tough one, and we were not evening 'seeing' each other. Did I fall for the person I thought she was? Do I look for unattainable people so I know long term it will not work out?? She is amazing, and I am jealous of who gets to spend time with her.
Good luck in life girl ;) until next time.

Oddly enough, I have signed up for Match.com. I know, please no jokes. It is just crazy!! I feel like I am looking through a catalog for women. Kind of like the Victoria's Secret magazine without the matching 'outfits'. :) :) Speaking of catalogs, I just got the Pottery Barn Kids. Not idea why. I am actually ordering something out of it. If you are ever in the position to find out what, please do not point and laugh.

Well, the garlic/onion burgers are finished. Hope you are handling the heat.



Crap, I had other things to write about.................next time

No comments: