Wednesday, June 17, 2009

How do you know?

This week is just movin' by!! I actually started to work this week, but with the weather and volunteering out at Bethel - can you count 3 hours working?

So, the other night I was coming home from swapping out cars. I tend to let my mind/eyes wander. As I passed a house - I noticed a person up against the house looking in a window. My mind did not take it in fast enough, but when I got to the end of the block I could not believe that it was a peeping tom!! Who does this? AND how are you so unhinged that you are out in the open? I thought for a second of what to do......so I doubled back. I found the guy - glued to whatever he was watching - I backed the truck up slowly to see him. I gave the horn a good pound and called to him out the window. ( can you see my smiling face?) In short the look on his face was priceless!! I said a few things out the window ;) Before I was finished I had gotten my point across and he was running for the alley. Part of me wanted to chase him down and beat him within an inch of both our lives. These types of people need to have these kinds of 'private talks' with other citizens.

I am in the midst of a little spring cleaning still. My buddy is starting to figure it out. I have no answers, but he has the correct feeling about everything. There is going to be a lot of cool stuff at my garage sale!! It has moved to July 10-11, I think.

I squeeled like a kid yesterday when I felt something on my leg AND SAW that it was a tick!! It just would not die.

Two things to leave you with...........

Dating since I have been back has been nutty. I just feel no good at the 'blind' date type of thing. We shall see where this goes.

I have a new top job that I want. What I want to teach, where I want to teach it, around people that would be a blessing. That is my focus!!

I pray all four of you are doing well. At least I think I have four people that read this thing....

No comments: