Sunday, December 6, 2009

This week in December

Well, strange that I do not want to tell the world to pray for me BUT I have a job interview this Wednesday. Please, if you read this pray for this opportunity for me. I really miss being in the classroom and teaching kids art. I have had this tug/calling for longer then I wanted to admit.

The job is a middle school art position in Apply Valley. It is at Valley Middle School, it is a full time position. I sent my resume in over a month ago and got the email telling me I was great BUT they went with someone else. I got a call last week to see if I was still interested and to set up an interview for this Wednesday. I try to take this one step at a time, but I am teetering on some major frustration. I am not working enough and am finding it difficult to find another pt job. If you know me you know that sitting around doing nothing drives me crazy......

I will let you know what happens. I am thinking they would want to find someone before the Christmas holidays :/

Subbing has been fun, just not something I will be doing for more then this year.

2 comments:

Laura Smith said...

Thanks for the update. Will definitely say a prayer for you. Please let us know what happens! Good luck!

Kieman Holland-Anderson said...

We'll be praying for you. Miss all of the good stories from your blog. What gives? Too busy, life too boring (can't imagine that!).

Take care, my friend.